Greetings Mary Snow Families and Friends!
We are excited for the start of another school year the Mary Snow School! Below is a list of commonly asked back to school questions that may helpful. You are always welcome to call the main office at 941-6290.
- Monday, August 29, 2022 from 5:00pm – 6:00pm.
- This is a pop in open house format that will give students and families a chance to see their classroom and meet their teacher.
First Day of School
- Thursday, September 1, 2022.
- Students may arrive on campus between 8:40 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Students may not arrive on campus early as there is no supervision.
- Students will enter the school at 8:50 a.m. If the weather dictates otherwise students will enter the building at 8:40 a.m. The school day concludes at 3:00 p.m.
- The office staff is available to take phone calls from 8:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m. The school phone number is 941-6290.
- Please join us in welcoming the new members of our faculty:
- Casey (White) Grunder, Grade 5 teacher.
- Renee Perron, School Social Worker.
- Please download the Bangor App to receive push notifications about school information and updates. Information about the use of the Bangor App will be in the informational packet that your child will bring home on the first day of school as well as the BSD website.
- Please visit our website for school information and updates.
- Supplies are provided here at Mary Snow but if would like to you are welcome to bring your own pencils or pens.
- Backpacks, lunch boxes are good items to have.
- If anyone needs assistance with items please contact us.
Clubs and Activities
- After-school activities will begin sometime in the first quarter and more information will be forth coming.
- Sign-ups for Band, Chorus, and Orchestra will take place soon after school begins and more information will be sent home at the beginning of school.
- Band Director: Mr. Jacob Gebhart
- Choral Director: Mrs. Kelly Ellis
- Orchestra Director: Mr. William Bell
- Please check the school website for bus routes or call Cyr Bus at 942-3354.
- Late buses will be available as soon as us after school activities begin.
- Hot lunch is available to all students.
- Please fill out the school lunch form in the first day packet.
- Students are certainly welcome to bring lunch from home.
Water Bottles & Cell Phones
- Students should bring a water bottle to school daily.There are multiple water bottle filling stations in the building for students to use.
- If your child has a cell phone we ask they remain off and in their bags during the school day. Students who need to call home during the day may use the student phone in the office.
Medications & Immunizations
- If you have questions about medications or immunizations, please reach out to Mrs. Ashley Kelley, School Nurse, at 941-6230 or email@example.com